Have you ever attended some seminar and then never done anything with it?
Me too! Both time and money wasted right?!
I hate the feeling of leaving a training or conference with a book full of notes and to-dos that will take months to do, and I never even get around to doing it, because I’m left on my own to figure it out...
So, I decided to offer a different kind of training event…
TO DO LIST
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
Join Robin Colucci and a small group of committed entrepreneurs for a business acceleration experience like no other. Here’s a list of what we’ll get done …
- Set goals (business and personal)
- Define Ideal Reader/Client
- Discover your Unique Salable Concept that distinguishes you from the rest and makes your book and business THE choice for your ideal clients.
- Choose a structure (1 of 4 of the all time “Bestseller Blueprints”)
- Build a detailed outline
- Devise an action plan to deploy your content, so that you can grow your audience, build your opt-in list --Attract your best prospects, develop and sell products and coaching programs, meet and exceed your income goals
- Brainstorm your messaging for emails, offers, speeches, blog posts, tweets, and advertisements, so you can leave the workshop knowing what you're going to deploy where and when
- Find at least 3 ways to promote your business using your content, and
- Identify at least 3 offerings you can develop and sell.
- PLUS AS A BONUS: Develop and write the 3 stories every coach or consultant MUST be able to tell to sell their services effectively.
Small Group Coaching At Its Best
We’ve set aside plenty of time for Q&A, email support, and personal interaction.
(This is not your typical info training; this is all about PERSONALIZED, CUSTOM IMPLEMENTATION.)
The whole time, the focus revolves around YOU and YOUR business and how you can use your book and it's contents specifically within the context of your business.
Then, all that’s left to do is for you to DEPLOY it!
It doesn’t get much easier and more ‘results-based’ than that.
No more guessing, stalling, or spit-balling book ideas until your head aches.
But don't take my word for it!
Hear what these other participants have to say about their Book & Business Development experience.
"Robin's book helped me think about what to write and how to write, but doing it in person was even better. I now know what I should be writing and why."
Klaus Lemke, Managing Principal of Lean Project Consulting
"I ended up with the whole outline for my book...and am now using it to create an online course for the Daily Om."
Suzanne Sepe, Life and Assertiveness Coach, Assertive Communications
"Thank you. For the last 7 years I've wanted to write about what I was experiencing...what has happened in this workshop is I got permission to do that."
Ashley Smith, Founder, Horses for the Soul
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED?
Here are the basic requirements…
- You need to have real-life expertise in the area you're writing about. Either you've already got a business that is generating revenue right now, and you're ready to take it to the next level, or you have been studying and practicing in a new area of focus, and you are ready to make it your primary business. Tire kickers and those just looking to consume more information are not gonna fly here.
- You need to want a book specifically for the purpose of growing a business and furthering your cause. If your idea of using a book to grow your business is based solely on book sales, this is not for you.
- You need to have a legitimate business that can benefit from a book. The methods we're teaching have been tested and proven for coaches, consultants, non-profit founders, and online business owners selling courses, memberships, and high ticket programs.
- You need to be willing to roll up your sleeves for and create your book concept and aligned business strategy with me. This is not a learning seminar where you passively sit and watch; this is a doing intensive. You must be ready to work.
- You need to be prepared to invest in yourself and the success of your business. This isn’t some cheap seminar training you can pick up anywhere. This is a premium experience designed for the 1%’s who will take the time, money, energy to get even better results in their business and understand the importance and effect of investing in yourself.
- You need to be able to move quickly… if this is not the right time for you to accelerate your business, please don’t apply. These events get sold out every single time, so only apply if you’re ready to act now if you are presented an invitation to join me.
- Lastly, we have a strict high-vibe policy. You are a compassionate and successful person who likes to share and help others as much as you like to succeed. I love working with A+ players, and if you don’t consider yourself one, it’s probably not a good fit for you.
So, if all of this sounds like you, and you meet the requirements, and you want to be considered for this workshop and join the ranks of some of the top businesses, click HERE to schedule an appointment and fill out the brief but important application form.
I’ll personally review your application, and if I think this might be what you need, we'll have a phone conversation to discuss. Then we’ll discover whether you qualify, and if it’s what you need, given where you currently are in your business. We’ll answer any questions that you may have and discuss the various options available for joining this elite group of entrepreneurs at this event.
And if not, no hard feelings either way. We’ll virtual high five and hang up, friends.
Please note that spaces are very limited and completing an application is no guarantee of acceptance.
Complete the form to take the next step now, and let’s see if this is what you need to finally get that book started and grow your business 1,000% faster.
I look forward to talking to you soon.