BUYING A COURSE TO WRITE A BOOK IS ONE THING…
ACTUALLY DEVELOPING A KICK-ASS BOOK THAT GROWS YOUR BUSINESS IS ANOTHER
Get Ready For a Business Acceleration Experience Unlike Anything You’ve Ever Done
Book & Business Development
March 5 – 6, 2020
“I thought I was just going to leave with a really solid book concept, but I left with SOOOO much more.”
Here Is Why You Need This
What Robin’s Clients Say
WHAT’S YOUR TIME WORTH?
But consider this… how much time, energy, and money, have you spent – and what have you got?
You could continue to muddle through, OR you could access the brain trust of a premier book writing coach and knock out your salable book concept, outline, and key talking points, all aligned with a sound platform strategy in two days.
The time you spend trying to figure everything out is time you could spend writing your book. Or you can get it figured out in two days, go home, and implement.
GET A BETTER RETURN ON YOUR TIME AND ENERGY
Think about that for a second. You can get all the tools you need to complete your book and grow your business while you write, with me (instead of wasting time and energy “shoulding” all over yourself).
LEARNING IS ONE THING… GETTING IT DONE IS ANOTHER
You see, as a top expert and entrepreneur you often get in your own way. You’ve experienced what is called, “Superhero Syndrome,” and you think you can do it all.
While you know you could do it yourself, by the time you get around to it…you’ve lost 3 months… maybe more.
Essentially, your work just piles up on top of you, and you keep drinking from the information firehose thinking, “One day I’ll make time and write a book,” but you never actually EXECUTE.
So, if I just offered you information, it’s not actually going to serve you.
Me too! Both time and money wasted right?!
I hate the feeling of leaving a training or conference with a book full of notes and to-dos that will take months to execute, and I never even get around to doing it, because I’m left on my own to figure it out…
So, I decided to offer a different kind of training event…
TO DO LIST
UNTRAINING AND A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
WORK ON YOUR BOOK INSTEAD OF NOODLING ABOUT IT
Why just learn, when you can get stuff done?
I have come up with a solution that gives me the opportunity to do most of the heavy lifting WITH you, and you can leave with your concept, outline and business/platform development plan built. This is the EXACT same process I use for my private clients. No more filling your head with knowledge you’d have to figure out how to implement on your own.
Now, you can have a book outline and a plan, designed to generate more sales, greater credibility, and better reach, while you write, before you even leave. So you leave WITH a DONE LIST, not just a whole new string of to-dos.
Unlock the True Power of Your Ideas at the
Book & Business Development Bootcamp
During our 2 days together, I have 2 primary objectives… For me to help you
1. PLAN YOUR BOOK and
2. GROW YOUR BRAND AND YOUR BUSINESS.
This allows me to provide you with all of the required training and “know-how,”
so you have everything you need to get your writing moving forward,
articulate your unique value, sell your products and services,
and up-level any aspect of your brand where you know you need to grow.
No fluff, just some badass ninja-ness!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
Join Robin Colucci and a small group of committed entrepreneurs for a book acceleration experience like no other. Here’s a list of what we’ll get done…
- Define goals (business and personal)
- Identify Ideal Reader/Client
- Discover your Unique Salable Concept that distinguishes you from the rest and makes your book THE choice for your ideal readers
- Choose a structure (1 of 4 of the all time “Bestseller Blueprints”)
- Build a detailed outline
- Devise a platform strategy and action plan, so that you can grow your audience, heighten visibility, attract your best prospects, and increase sales.
- Brainstorm new messaging and “hooks” you can use to attract media attention, social media followers, and/or new business.
- Find up to 3 ways to promote yourself and/or your business while you write, and
- Identify up to 3 offerings you can promote/sell before your book is out.
- PLUS AS A BONUS: Write the 3 stories every expert MUST be prepared to tell at all times to engage an audience.
Small Group Coaching at Its Best
We’ve set aside plenty of time for doing the actual work–hot seats, Q&A, and personal interaction.
(This is not your typical training event; this is all about PERSONALIZED, CUSTOM IMPLEMENTATION.)
The whole time, the focus revolves around YOU and YOUR bigger vision and how you can use your book and its contents specifically to aid in growing your brand and your business and furthering your cause.
Then, all that’s left to do is for you to write content and DEPLOY it!
It doesn’t get much easier and more ‘results-based’ than that. No more guessing, stalling, or spit-balling book ideas until your head aches.
But don’t take my word for it!
Hear what these other participants have to say about their Book & Business Development Bootcamp experience.
“This has been a fantastic session. I’ve had the chance to meet some great people, learn some fantastic concepts, and I’m looking forward to putting all those to action and getting my book out there.” Kevin Johnson, Professor of Biomedical Informatics
“Robin’s book helped me think about what to write and how to write, but doing it in
person was even better. I now know what I should be writing and why.” Klaus Lemke, Managing Principal of Lean Project Consulting
ONLY A FEW PEEPS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY
SO HOW DO YOU GET IN?
“The ENERGY of the room was MAGNIFICENT!” Liz Hafer, Chief Adventure Officer, Corporate Teams
Take Action Before It’s Full!
Book & Business Development
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED?
Here are the basic requirements…
- You need to have real-life expertise in the area you’re writing about. Either you’ve already got a business that is generating revenue right now, and you’re ready to take it to the next level, or you have been living, studying, and practicing in a new area of focus, and you are ready to make it your primary business. Tire kickers and those just looking to consume more information are not gonna fly here.
- You need to want a book specifically for the purpose of growing a business and/or furthering your cause. If your idea of using a book to grow your business is based solely on book sales, this is not for you.
- You need to have a legitimate concern that can benefit from a book. The methods we’re teaching have been tested and proven for subject matter experts–CEOs, coaches, consultants, non-profit founders, attorneys, medical doctors, scientists, and other professionals, and online business owners selling courses, memberships, and high ticket programs.
- You need to be willing to roll up your sleeves and create your book concept and aligned business strategy with me. This is not a learning seminar where you passively sit and watch; this is a doing intensive. You must be ready to work.
- You need to be prepared to invest in yourself and the success of your business. This isn’t some cheap seminar training you can pick up anywhere. This is a premium experience designed for the 1% who understand the importance and effect of investing in yourself and taking the time, money, and energy to get even better results.
- You need to be able to move quickly… if this is not the right time for you, please don’t apply. These events get sold out every single time, so only apply if you’re ready to act now if you are presented an invitation to join me.
- Lastly, we have a strict high-vibe policy. You are a compassionate and successful person who likes to share and help others as much as you like to succeed. I love working with A+ players, and if you don’t consider yourself one, it’s probably not a good fit for you.
So, if all of this sounds like you, and you meet the requirements, and you want to be considered for this bootcamp and join the ranks of some of the top experts, click HERE to schedule an appointment and fill out the brief but important application form. I’ll personally review your application, and if I think this might be what you need, we’ll have a phone conversation to discuss. Then we’ll discover whether you qualify, and if it’s what you need, given where you currently are in your business. We’ll answer any questions that you may have and discuss the various options available for joining this elite group of entrepreneurs and thought leaders. And if not, no hard feelings either way. We’ll virtual high five and hang up, friends. Please note that spaces are very limited and completing an application is no guarantee of acceptance. Complete the form to take the next step now, and let’s see if this is what you need to finally get that book started and grow your business 1,000% faster. I look forward to talking to you soon.
Can’t make it this March?
Check Out These Upcoming Dates
June 11 – 12, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Copyright 2019 – Robin Colucci – All Rights Reserved